Programs that remember passwords can be great and extremely useful, but sometimes their desire to auto-fill everything can lead to issues. Our team has gotten a series of enquiries about employee information being transposed onto another employee's page. This phenomenon seems to only occur with the auto-fill associated with the LastPass program. This can be scary and confusing but rest assured there is an easy solution.
- If you use LastPass and see the above scenario happening DO NOT CLICK SAVE on your employee page. At the beginning this is only a visual imprint of something LastPass has remembered for you. But if you click SAVE it will stay.
- To prevent this from happening we have installed a block on auto-fill options, but with LastPass you need to tell it to respect that block. Here's how:
- Go to your LastPass icon on your browser and select PREFERENCES
- Once in Preferences click on Advanced and check the box to Respect AutoComplete=Off and click Save
- Once completed you should have no further issues.
- If you did click SAVE on an employee prior to setting this up properly please contact our support team using the Submit a Request option on the top right of this page. We will do our best to help.