Enhance the security of your account by setting up Multi-Factor Authentication.
Setting up Multi-Factor Authentication
- Login and navigate to the profile manager. Select security.
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use your preferred authenticator app to scan the QR code. If you prefer, you can manually enter the key in your app using the on-screen option.
- Confirm the code shown by your authenticator app
- Add an additional authentication method as a backup. Multi-factor authentication will now be active.
Login using Multi-Factor Authentication
- Login to your account.
- You will be prompted to enter your code from your authenticator app or choose to email or text a code (fees may apply).
Disabling Multi-Factor Authentication
Disabling multi-factor authentication is not recommended.
- Login and navigate to the profile manager. Select security
- Click Disable under Multi Factor Authentication
- Enter the code from your authenticator app to disable MFA