This workaround could solve the vacation accrual issue, but might cause some issues if users aren't particularly diligent at the end of the process.
- Create a custom, non-taxable, non-EI, non-CPP benefit (current system options are 'reduce tax' and 'non-cash', so leave these unchecked)
- Add that benefit to the employee setup
- Update the amount of the reimbursement in that benefit field of the employee setup before calculating a pay run
- During the pay run, use custom calculations and enable that newly created benefit
- Revert the benefit figure back to zero in the employee setup options once the pay run is complete
Although this may only be a temporary fix, I just wanted to thank you for all the good work you're doing to enhance the application on an on-going basis.