Programs that remember passwords can be great and extremely useful, but sometimes their desire to autofill everything can lead to issues. Our team has gotten a series of enquiries about employee information being transposed onto another employee's page. This phenomenon seems to only occur with the autofill associated with the LastPass program. This can be scary and confusing but rest assured there is an easy solution.
- If you use LastPass and see the above scenario happening DO NOT CLICK SAVE on your employee page. At the beginning this is only a visual imprint of something LastPass has remembered for you. But if you click SAVE it will stay.
- To prevent this from happening we have installed a block on autofill options, but with LastPass you need to tell it to respect that block. Here's how:
- Go to your LastPass icon on your browser and select PREFERENCES
- Once in Preferences click on Advanced and check the box to Respect AutoComplete=Off and click Save
- Once completed you should have no further issues.
- If you did click SAVE on an employee prior to setting this up properly please contact our support team using the Submit a Request option on the top right of this page. We will do our best to help.