As you have most likely heard, a large password theft recently occurred from a number of websites (an event nicknamed "CyberVor").
PaymentEvolution and your payroll account has NOT been impacted.
PaymentEvolution is not susceptible to the purported SQL injection attack used to circumvent security and obtain usernames/passwords from these websites. Nevertheless, we do take the security and privacy of your data very seriously. There are a few common-sense ways to continue to protect your accounts (at PaymentEvolution and other websites):
- Protect your password and change it regularly.
- Take 30 seconds to change your PaymentEvolution password now.
- Enable enhanced PIN security for your payruns
- Don't re-use your password
- Ensure you use unique passwords for each web service you are subscribed to
If you have any questions please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org